Full-time, full-degree local or non-local undergraduate or postgraduate students are eligible.
Non-local and exchange students studying in HKU less than one year, and students graduating in June 2021 are not eligible.
- Aspire to contribute time, knowledge and skills to empower children;
- Able to design and organise thematic activities in English for children;
- Responsible and committed to complete all the activities listed under the Programme Schedule;
- Capable of teamwork with good interpersonal skills;
- Passionate in working for non-governmental organisations (NGOs).