For each Camp,
1. 60 to 70 HKU students will be recruited to take up the following roles and positions:
- Camp Tutors: to lead the camp with a variety of learning activities in English for the kids to enjoy.
- Tutorial Instructors: to demonstrate and provide a taste on the wide range of university student activities to the kids.
- Student Hosts: to work with CEDARS on various aspects related to the successful organisation of the camp, such as graphic design, photography, event support, publicity, etc.
2. 100 Primary 5 and 6 students from disadvantaged backgrounds.