This new CEDARS-administered student residence is located between Mui Fong Street and Kwai Heung Street, Sai Yin Pun. The 24-storey building, most of which features single rooms, has a capacity of 250 student places.
- Lounge areas with TV cabinet, sofa, dining table with chairs
- Pantry with electrical induction hotplate, microwave oven, refrigerator
- wireless internet connection
- Bathrooms with showers
- daily cleaning of common areas (except bedrooms)
- 24-hour security service
- Live-in Senior Resident Tutor and Junior Resident Tutors
Other facilities include a main function hall, four multi-purpose rooms, laundry room, an outdoor landscape area, and accessible facilities. Students who wish to enjoy independent living off-campus and experience being part of the local community will find space in this residence for quiet study, hosting events and socializing with new friends.
The construction programme was completed in July 2022. The residence received its first intake of students in August 2022.