# Know your strengths
What will you get out of the programme:
- Gain a deeper self-understanding on your personal strengths and areas for improvement
- Identify your leadership style
- Learn collective problem solving and conflict management skills
- Enhance self-confidence through exercising your team role
Who will benefit most from this programme:
- Students who want to improve on their teamwork, problem solving and leadership skills
- Students who want more exposure and opportunity to work with others in a dynamic way
- Students who wish to enhance their self-understanding and self confidence in working with others
How is this programme different from others:
- Personalized Development Plan and goal setting with professionals – you will complete a series of assessment on leadership style, team role and conflict management. Our counselling professionals will guide you to understand the relationship between those competencies on your leadership potential. With reference to the results, you will devise your personal goals.
- Intensive problem solving, teamwork and leadership Skills Drilling – interactive activities are designed under experiential learning model. You will learn through concrete experiences, reflective observations and active experimenting.
- High-impact, action-based 3-days, 2-nights Adventure Camp – a series of group challenges and thought-provoking tasks help to give you a real taste of group dynamics. You will practice and reflect on your skills in unexpected situations.
- Objective and constructive feedback – you will form a closely-knitted learning community with other participants. Constant feedback will be given to you by your peers and our professional trainers.
Your Leadership style
More on your “self”
Your conflict management style
More on your “team”
Team role and teamwork
|3-day 2-night Adventure Camp||Reflection and consolidation|
Training fee: $700 for the whole programme (including camp)
Trainers: experienced counsellors, social workers and adventure-based trainers
- 100% attendance is required.
- All applicants are required to attend an interview. Applicants will be contacted for the interview after CEDARS-CoPE receives their applications.
- This training is subsidized by the University. In order to ensure the best use of resources, please do not apply if you are unable to attend all activities.
Registration: Please complete the online application form.
Application deadline: extended to 30/4/2017 (Sunday)
Interview Dates: 18-25/4/2017 (please indicate your availability via the online form above)
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 3917-8388.