Online Application for Postgraduate Housing
Notes to postgraduate applicants who have applied for Residential Year 2017-2018 to Pokfield Road Residences
- The waitlist clearing procedure will be operated from August 3, 2017 to fill vacancies as they occur during the residential year.
- Successful waitlisted applicants will be contacted by Pokfield Road Residences via email if vacancies become available.
- All rooms in Pokfield Road Residences are designated for students of a same gender; therefore it is possible that a vacancy may have to be offered to the next male or female student on the waitlist rather than just the next student.
- The waitlist will be maintained and updated on a regular basis until June 30, 2018. It cannot be viewed as promises or guarantees that a Pokfield Road Residences place will be offered to any particular student on the waitlist by June 30, 2018.
- The waitlist clearing process is determined by a number of factors like, the length of the waitlist, the number of vacancies available, the time of the residential year, and the response time of our waitlisted applicants.
- If you have found another place to stay during the residential year, please contact Pokfield Road Residences by email, to request that you be removed from the waitlist. Please include your full name and student number in your future emails. This allows the waitlist be kept accurate and up-to-date.
- If you want to change your original highest flat type preference, you may do so by writing to Pokfield Road Residences. However your current position will be lost and you will be arranged to join the respective waitlist of your revised highest preference, in the order when your submission is received.
- During your stay in Pokfield Road Residences, if you want to change to another flat type, you may submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be arranged to join the respective waitlist below, in the order when your submission is received.
This waitlist is updated on March 6, 2018, for applications received before July 15, 2017. Successful applicants and wait-listed applicants will receive individual email notifications from Pokfield Road Residences. No individual notifications will be sent to unsuccessful applicants.
Double/ Triple-shared Flat
Note: Duration of stay for student staying with spouse is limited to a maximum of 24 months, not 24 months for each family member.
(Other applications submitted by either the same student or spouse had been considered as repeated application and had been rejected automatically.)